Why Choose KeyHealth for a Hospital Plan
Why Choose KeyHealth for a Hospital Plan?
- Simple cover that is easy to understand
- Medical cover is maximized
- No rewards programmes that just increase the cost of being a member
- Plans tailored to your needs
- A well-established company that is smart about the benefits that it offers
Selecting a medical aid is a pretty daunting task. You have such a lot of options to choose from – from the company you choose to the type of plan you are on.
Every company says that it has the best product, but how do you know which one to believe? Are the options customisable? Are you paying for benefits that you may never really use? And, if you never get sick, do you even need any plan at all?
Why You Should Have a Hospital Plan at Least
Paying somewhere between R1000 and R10000 a month for a medical aid might seem excessive if you never need to go to the doctor. However, what happens if there is an accident? Or you are a victim of a criminal attack?
Will you be able to find thousands of Rand to pay for decent healthcare? Or do you just want to wing it and go into a state hospital?
What to Think About When You Choose Your Plan
- What are your needs now? If you are relatively healthy and young, a simple hospital plan should be more than enough for you. If you have a chronic condition or are getting on a bit, a comprehensive plan would be the one to aim for.
- What can you afford? This is one payment that you cannot afford to skip at the end of the month so make sure you choose something that is affordable for you.
- How well-established is the company? Okay, so let’s say that you find a scheme that is extremely affordable but has not been going for long. It’s the best option, right? Maybe, maybe not. What if they don’t have the cash reserves to pay out a larger claim? What I there are not enough members?
- How old are you? The longer you put off getting a medical scheme, the more it is going to cost you in the long-term. Premiums are loaded for those who have been without a medical scheme for a certain number of years.
- How do things work? Are you liable to pay copayments? How much is paid out in terms of hospital expenses? What is the claims procedure? Do you need to get pre-authorization at all? What are the waiting periods? Are there any exclusions?
KeyHealth offers cover that is simple to understand – they don’t hide behind tons of jargon that no one understands anyway.
The policies offered are good value for money, aimed at maximizing your medical benefits without making you pay for a bunch of unnecessary benefits and for loyalty programmes.
The cover is straight-forward, simple and affordable and there when you actually need it. KeyHealth is an established company with an excellent track record. If you are looking for no-nonsense cover, this is the way to go.
Next step: Complete the form on this page and submit it. Then you will get a personalised quote.