Fedhealth medical Aid cares for the Folks that Cared for us.
February 4, 2017
The Fedhealth medical aid plan caters to the more mature customers and their children.
Fedhealth’s Ultima branded products cater to senior citizens while the Maxima branded policies cover the remaining citizens.
Fedhealth medical Aid plan Benefits are quite Special
- In-hospital benefit covering all emergency care in casualty wards before hospital admission, even counting general radiology.
- Dependent children encompasses single students less than 28 years old
- No medical underwriting necessary for previous child dependents of primary members
- MRIs and CT scans whether performed out of hospital or in-hospital
- In-hospital benefit covering seven-day, prescribed, take home medication
- Offspring, eight years old and under, are covered for in-hospital dentistry
Fill in our simple form now for a FREE medical aid quote
All info was correct at time of publishing