Buy the best, forget the rest!
How would you like to have the best Medical Aid Plan with access to over 40 different hospital plans and options without any obligations?
We provide that. As well as advice and guidance on how to make the right choice for you and your family.
If you’re looking for a medical aid plan that is less expensive than the one you have, this is the right place.
Find the best Medical aid Plan now With no Stress
Keeping in touch with available hospital plans on the market is vital in today’s fast-paced world. By doing this you can take full advantage of any new benefits out there.
Being faced with an endless choice of plans can test your patience, which is why we have come up with a guide for you.
Steps to Choosing the Best Medical Aid Plan –
- Identify your needs. Do you want a plan that includes your family?
- Do you want cover in case of a medical emergency or accident?
- If you are unsure, speak to a consultant who will advise you on choosing the best plan.
- Get the best hospital plan for your needs.
- Check your policy every year to make sure it still fits you. Things change.
- Make adjustments if your plan falls behind.
To get the Best Medical Aid plan Take into Account the Following –
- Your personal medical history. Use it as a point of reference.
- What do you want from the plan above all else?
- How does your budget fit into what you need?
Work with Our advice to find the Best Medical Aid Plan
We provide you with the advice you need to make the best choice. Our options range from a basic scheme that covers in-hospital procedures only, or plans that guarantee full-cover of hospital costs and out-of-hospital benefits.
Some schemes may only allow for treatment in certain hospital groups. Others do not. In that case you have more freedom and less limitations. Of course, the more limited the plan you select, the lower is the monthly fee you pay.
Make sure to look into this and see what fits your needs best. The process is much easier if you have the help of an expert broker .
Expert Medical Aid consultants
As part of our service, we deal with trusted top brokers in the field of health care. They provide an objective third-party take on your needs.
What can Consultants help Me with?
- Advice at option renewal
- Claims and benefit enquires
- Member detail modification
- Direct access to admin systems