Different Hospital Plan Options
February 21, 2017
There are just so many different hospital plan options available on the market that doing market research can become mind boggling.
It is just a sample of a handful of products – at affordable prices – that could meet the family budget.
One of the cheapest on record is:
Hospital Plus Plan and offers:
- Premiums from R99 per month
- Hospital Cover of up to R200 00 per year
- Lump sum payouts of up to R20 000 Lump Sum per stay (after two days)
- Daily cash amounts of up to R2 000 per day for hospital stays longer than ten days
- Accidental Death up to R200 000
- Accidental Disability up to R200 000
- Dread Disease up to R200 000
TING is a one-stop insurance portal connecting to South Africa’s most reputable insurance companies.
Simply chose the policy that suits you best.
It’s best-offered hospital plan costs:
- R110 a month
- Up to a R20 000 cash payout if hospitalised for more than two days
- Up to R2 000 per day for hospital stays longer than ten days
- R200 000 cover for accidental death, disability or dread disease
Compare These Offers – Different Hospital Plan Options
Day to Day Benefits – R240pm
Senior Plan – R295pm
Hospital Plan from R352 a month
Comprehensive Cover – R592pm
Affinity’s Day to Day Cover, from R417 monthly, offers:
- Unlimited doctor visits
- Basic Dentistry
- Blood Tests
- Access to nationwide network of medical professionals
Hospital Plan cover from R549 monthly offers:
- Daily cash benefit when hospitalised
- Hospital cover, including maternity and treatment for accidents
- Emergency medical services
- Guaranteed hospital admission
- Lump sum payouts for permanent disability and accidental death
MedShield offers a range of seven products at affordable prices.
These cater for a different lifestyle and budget requirements.
Prices start from about R550 a month.
To get a FREE hospital plan quote, complete the form on this page and click on the “Get a Quote” button
All info was correct at time of publishing