Different Hospital Plan Options
There are just so many different hospital plan options available on the market that doing market research can become mind boggling.
It is just a sample of a handful of products – at affordable prices – that could meet the family budget.
One of the cheapest on record is:
Hospital Plus Plan and offers:
- Premiums from R99 per month
- Hospital Cover of up to R200 00 per year
- Lump sum payouts of up to R20 000 Lump Sum per stay (after two days)
- Daily cash amounts of up to R2 000 per day for hospital stays longer than ten days
- Accidental Death up to R200 000
- Accidental Disability up to R200 000
- Dread Disease up to R200 000
TING is a one-stop insurance portal connecting to South Africa’s most reputable insurance companies.
Simply chose the policy that suits you best.
It’s best-offered hospital plan costs:
- R110 a month
- Up to a R20 000 cash payout if hospitalised for more than two days
- Up to R2 000 per day for hospital stays longer than ten days
- R200 000 cover for accidental death, disability or dread disease
Compare These Offers – Different Hospital Plan Options
Day to Day Benefits – R240pm
Senior Plan – R295pm
Hospital Plan from R352 a month
Comprehensive Cover – R592pm
Affinity’s Day to Day Cover, from R417 monthly, offers:
- Unlimited doctor visits
- Basic Dentistry
- Blood Tests
- Access to nationwide network of medical professionals
Hospital Plan cover from R549 monthly offers:
- Daily cash benefit when hospitalised
- Hospital cover, including maternity and treatment for accidents
- Emergency medical services
- Guaranteed hospital admission
- Lump sum payouts for permanent disability and accidental death
MedShield offers a range of seven products at affordable prices.
These cater for a different lifestyle and budget requirements.
Prices start from about R550 a month.
To get a FREE hospital plan quote, complete the form on this page and click on the “Get a Quote” button