Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone Gives Comprehensive In-Hospital Cover
Fedhealth Maxima Entryzone is an entry level hospital plan from Fedhealth.
Medical treatments and medicines themselves are increasing alarmingly in price, and in South Africa, where the price of healthcare is higher than most other countries, medical aid means relief. It protects you and your family from having to put your house on the market to pay for pricey treatments. Some people who have had to fork out from their own pockets have never recovered from the financial setback. Even young adults who are healthy need medical aid. More and more younger people are finding that they have type 2 diabetes, and living with a chronic illness like this can also be immensely costly.
Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone – As a Member, Your Interests come First
Fedhealth is a leading medical scheme which stands out in South Africa as a service provider whose mission it is to provide exceptional medical aid with value added benefits to members. The Fedhealth Board of Trustees make it their focus to put the interests of their members first, and the fact that they have been around for 75 years already shows that they are offering something that appeals to South Africans.
Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone – Unlimited Hospital Benefits
What sets Fedhealth apart is that the offer unique value-added benefits and with many of these benefits they pay more from Risk than other schemes. Fedhealth offers 2 excellent hospital plans under its Maxima series, of which the Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone option is one. Both these plans offer unlimited hospital benefits but with Entryzone, you need to use the Fedhealth hospital network otherwise you will be liable for a co-payment. From just R1073pm, Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone is an essential medical aid option, providing comprehensive in-hospital cover, plus they offer additional benefits such as free annual flu vaccines. One of their other useful benefits is that they cover financially dependent children up to 27 years of age.
Lets look at some of the other benefits you can enjoy with Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone cover –
● Trauma treatment at a casualty ward, regardless of whether you’re admitted to hospital or not.
● From their Network Hospitals, you get unlimited private hospital cover.
● You get specialised radiology such as CT scans and MRI.
● You take home medication which will last you for 7 days.
● Post-hospitalisation treatment for 30 days once you are discharged from hospital – for instance certain treatments which may become necessary such as physiotherapy as well as blood tests are covered for 30 days from date of discharge. If you want to know about these treatments, you can phone the Fedhealth Customer Contact Centre on 0860 002 153.
● Contracted fixed rates at Fedhealth Partner Specialists – treatment is covered in full while you are receiving care from a partner specialist.
Just for being part of Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone you also get some other excellent benefits included. These are –
● A screening benefit which covers specific older members-, children’s-, womens and cardiac health.
● 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) chronic conditions are covered – Fedhealth has treatment guidelines for these 25 PMB chronic conditions to ensure members have access to appropriate treatment. You will receive details of the treatment guidelines after registering for the conditions. You can call Chronic Medicine Management (CMM) on 0860 002 153 or apply for chronic medication online.
● Cover for non-Fedhealth contracted health professionals up to 100% of the Fedhealth rate.
● Female oral contraceptives covered.
Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone members can also make use of different day clinics for well over 60 procedures that can be safely performed in a day clinic or outpatient facilities. These procedures are covered from the Major Medical Benefit (Risk). Maxima EntryZone members will be thrilled to know that these procedures aren’t paid from their available Day-to-Day benefits.
Fedhealth Maxima EntryZone – You can Feel Good about this Plan
When you shop for medical aid, you’ll discover that Maxima EntryZone is the plan that simply gives you the cover that offers everything you need to feel good.