New Clientele Hospital Plan Called H.E.L.P.
How does the Clientele HELP range of hospital plans work?
- First of all, Clientele HELP pays a daily cash pay-out for a hospital stay. The amount is between R1 000 and R3 000
- And second, the premiums start at R201 per month
- The Ultimate plan will pay your premiums back to you
- The Premium plan offers the most cover
- The Accident Plus Plan is the most basic policy
Clientele’s latest range of H.E.L.P. plans assist you with costs incurred during hospitalization. You receive a cash payout that you can use as you want to.
- Starts at R250 per month for up to R200 000 cover per year
- When you are in hospital for over 72 hours, Clientele HELP pays up to R20 000 in one lump sum
- A benefit of up to R2 000 a day is payable in cash
- You do get maternity benefits
- You get R50 airtime when you submit a claim
- The company pays out up to R200 000 for accidental death, disability, and dread disease
- You can cover up to four kids at no extra cost
- A hotline open 24 hours a day for emergencies
- Emergency ambulance and flight services
- Support for HIV
- Counselling for trauma
The Clientèle Ultimate H.E.L.P Plan
This plan starts at R273 per month and includes all the standard benefits listed above. The advantage of this plan is that, in addition to your cover, you also receive the premium cash back benefit.
What this means is that, if you die in an accident, your beneficiaries will receive premiums in full. So, consequently, it is like you won’t have paid anything for your cover.
Alternatively, you get half of your premiums paid back to you when you reach the age of sixty-five and any remaining premiums paid to your beneficiaries when you die.
The Clientèle Premium H.E.L.P Plan
- The cover gives you up to a million Rand cover annually.
- The cash benefit per day is R3 000.
- You receive a lump sum of R500 000 in the event of your death or disability.
- A lump sum of R250 000 is paid out if you are diagnosed with a dread disease.
- All the other benefits are the same as for the Standard Plan
The Clientele HELP Accident Plus Plan
- You pay from R201 per month for up to R100 000 cover. When you are in an accident and consequently need to be hospitalized, the company will pay you out.
- The daily cash pay-out is up to R1000.
- No accidental death, dread disease or disability lump sum payout.
In conclusion, the remaining benefits are the same as for the Standard policy.
Which Plan Do I Choose?
You will need to decide what is more important to you. Is the maximum payout of R1 000 000 interesting to you? Do you need that level of cover?
Do you want all your premiums paid back to you or your family?
Maybe you have less of a budget to work with and would prefer the lowest possible premium.
Whatever the case is, one of these plans is going to work for you. In conclusion, Clientele has proved that it listens to what it’s clients want and have, subsequently, come up with increasingly innovative packages.