Maxima Basis Plan from Fedhealth
November 29, 2016
Choosing the perfect Medical Aid product can be quite daunting, especially if one has to sift through the various options available from the numerous service providers in the industry. Maxima Basis Plan from Fedhealth is worth considering.
It is also daunting for those first-time clients who are either planning for or are in the early stages of building their young family. Often this category of people continuously seeks top medical aid options even if it initially only provides the basic plan.
The Maxima Basis Plan it is highly suitable for healthy, young people who do not necessarily require day to day cover but instead desire to have an excellent hospital cover.
It is a geared toward s meeting the growing of such young families. Therefore, it is a good option for consideration.
It is the first of the Fedhealth Plans designed very inventively, to provide both a Hospital Plan plus a very useful Savings component.
General & Value Added Benefits of Maxima Basis Plan from Fedhealth
You have cover for the following General and Value Added benefits with the Maxima Basis Plan:
- Unlimited cover at ALL Private hospitals;
- Unlimited cover for Contracted-In-Fedhealth-Network In-Hospital Specialists;
- Also unlimited cover for Contracted-In-Fedhealth-Network Family Practitioners consultations;
- Up to 100% of the Fedhealth-Network Cover for non-Fedhealth professionals (the difference in cost payable by the member);
- Ample Day to Day Savings;
- Optometry Benefits (Consultation, one pair of lenses, one frame – per beneficiary, per annum);
- Maternity and Basic Dentistry Benefits;
- 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) Chronic Medication;
- Unlimited Radiology (MRI & CT Scans – if pre-authorised);
- Whether admitted to hospital or not, casualty ward Trauma treatment cover;
- Selected Female Contraception (patch and IUDs including Mirena®, contraceptive rings and oral);
- The State of the art children’s, women’s, cardiac and general health, Preventative and Wellness Screenings;
- Seven days of take-home medication on discharge;
- 30 days of Post-Hospitalisation treatment;
- Free annual flu vaccinations for the entire family;
- Free 24-hour access to the Fedhealth Nurse Line;
- The value added Threshold Benefit applies for events not anticipated.
The Maxima Basis Plan from Fedhealth also offers a Grid option.
This option is available at a reduced monthly premium even though members still enjoying all of the benefits offered by this plan.
The only two requirements for this additional option are:
- It is more beneficial for members to make use of Private Hospitals listed on the Fedhealth Grid than otherwise.
- A Member Co-Payment will apply should members utilise of a Non-Fedhealth Grid hospital.
Member Premium Options
Displayed in the table below, is the Maxima Basis Plan from Fedhealth cost effective 2017 Main and Grid monthly premium options:
|Maxima Basis Plan MONTHY PREMIUM||OPTION||Main Member||Adult Dependant||Child Dependant|
|MAIN||R2 501||R2 129||R754|
|GRID||R2 251||R1 916||R679|
|Maxima Basis Plan ANNUAL Day to Day available PREMIUM||OPTION||Main Member||Adult Dependant||Child Dependant|
|MAIN||R4 500||R3 828||R1 356|
|GRID||R4 056||R3 444||R1 224|
|Maxima Basis Plan ANNUAL Day to Day available FAMILY PREMIUM||OPTION||Main Member + Adult Dependant||Main Member + Adult Dependant + 1 Child Dependant||Main Member + Adult Dependant + 2 Child Dependants|
|MAIN||R8 328||R9 684||R11 040|
|GRID||R7 500||R8 724||R9 948|
Sign Up Information
So if you are ready to sign up for this plan, here are contacting details:
CALL: 082 000 2153 OR SMS: “BASIS” to 32199
To get a FREE hospital plan quote, simply add your contact details to the form, then click on the Get a Quote button. So what are you waiting for?
All info was correct at time of publishing