Discovery Health Hospital Plan Quote
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions by people who are planning to get a Discovery Health Hospital Plan quote:
Will Discovery suit me? – Discovery Health Hospital Plan Quote
Discovery gives you many different cover choices and caters for people with many different needs and situations. Its plans go from plans for people with low incomes to high-end executive plans. It is especially good for professionals, families and retired people. If you have a chronic condition and need to take medication, Discovery will also work well for you. If you need specialist care, then you should also choose Discovery.
Will Discovery suit my budget?
There are Discovery plans to suit every budget. They work hard at Discovery to make sure that health care is within everyone’s means. Our packages keep you healthy. So these are just some of the benefits of joining them:
- Annual increases in member contributions are consistently lower than the other providers of health care plans.
- Several health plans cover medical emergency evacuations in sub-Saharan Africa and for medical emergencies internationally.
- Medicopters give emergency and evacuation help when needed locally.
- All medical plans offer full cover for medicines for chronic conditions.
- All members have access to oncology, renal and HIV programs that is unrestricted.
- Any unused Aids in the Medical Savings Account carries over to the next year.
- Vitality provides free health checks and assessments and other benefits shown below.
- Executive & Comprehensive plan members can access innovative technologies and medicines.
How can I save money through Discovery Vitality?
You can improve your health with Vitality from Discovery, which may event prevent hospital stays for you and your family. Vitality is Discovery’s wellness programme. Also, it rewards you and your family for actively improving your good health and wellbeing. So if you are a Discovery Vitality member you can:
- Earn cash back every time you use your Visa Discovery Card at select shopping partners
- Get savings of up to 75% domestic and international air tickets, car hire, hotel accommodation, movie tickets and Vitality broadband ADSL packages.
- Do things that earn you rewards, like doing healthy activities such as going to a gym or playing golf, getting a heart rate monitor or activating your points profile online
- Earn rewards by looking after your children’s health.
- Get advice about your baby’s health and get a Discovery Baby Bag full of l baby goods.
Please note that in order to get a Discovery Health Hospital Plan quote
- The amount of your KeyCare contributions is decided on your income, or which is the higher income of you or your spouse or partner.
- Income includes, but does not limit to, earnings over the last 12 months from guaranteed earnings, allowances, company contributions and variable pay or commissions from any source.
- Pension and annuity money; and investment interest counts as income.
- Trust distributions.
You will need to collect some information to prove your income level:
Last 3 months’ bank statements
- If you are employed, your last 3 months’ pay slips and commission schedules, or most recent tax year’s IRP5 certificate
- If you are a student, proof of enrolment at an academic institution
- For pensioners, proof of annuity and/or employer pension and/or State Older Person’s Grant
- If you are unemployed, UIF certificate
Follow the banner to get a hospital plan quote