Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth
Who would be the ideal candidates for this type of product?
Young professionals who desire that full confidence that their health care needs are expertly managed and covered by excellent benefits, can derive great benefit from this plan. Here we will have a look at the Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth.
When patients are admitted to a hospital, they do not want to be anxious about hospital expenses whether or not it is for the minor to the major medical conditions, sudden onset of illnesses or even accidents.
Though a bit more costly it is that plan both covers hospital expenses and provides that vital security that periods of recovery, even beyond periods of hospitalisation, has coverage.
Various Plan Options & Member Payments
Let us firstly explore the various premium options
Maxima Saver Monthly Premium
The main member will pay R2 079, for an adult dependant R1 693 and also a child dependant R600
The main member will pay R1 871, for an adult dependant R1 524 and also a child dependant R540
Maxima Saver Annual Day to Day available Premium
The main member will pay R3 744, for an adult dependant R3 048 and a child dependant R1 080
The main member will pay R3 372, for an adult dependant R2 748 and a child dependant R972
Maxima Saver Annual Day to Day available Family Premium
Main Member and one Adult Dependant R6 792, For Main Member and one Adult Dependant and one Child Dependant R7 872, and also for Main Member and one Adult Dependant and two Child Dependants R8 952.
Main Member and one Adult Dependant R6 120, For Main Member and one Adult Dependant and one Child Dependant R7 092, and also for Main Member and one Adult Dependant and two Child Dependants R8 064.
Now let’s explore some of the high-level covers:
- There is no limit on cover for all Private South African hospitals;
- There is also no limit on cover for Contracted-In Fedhealth Group of In-Hospital Specialists;
- It offers unlimited consultations cover for Listed Fedhealth-Network Family Practitioners;
- It includes 25 of the Prescribed Minimum Benefit Chronic Conditions and medication;
- Unlimited pre-authorised radiology;
- Elementary dentistry is covered;
- Members qualify for free flu vaccinations on an annual basis;
- Cover for various contraception required by females;
- To avoid having to collect medication after discharge from hospital especially if further recuperation is necessary, this plan makes provision for take-home medication for a whole week;
- Another excellent benefit is the free 24-hour access to the Fedhealth’s Nurse telephone line;
- So the value added benefits for those unanticipated and or additional expenses have coverage by the threshold component;
- Trauma treatment has full coverage while members are in a casualty ward.
For a FREE hospital plan quote, complete the form on this page.