Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth
January 9, 2017
Who would be the ideal candidates for the Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth?
Young professionals who want full confidence that their health care needs have expert management and excellent benefits can derive significant benefit from the Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth.
When patients go to a hospital, they do not want to be anxious about hospital expenses whether or not it is for the minor to the major medical conditions, sudden onset of illnesses or even accidents.
Though a bit more costly it is a plan that both covers hospital expenses and provides that vital security that periods of recovery, even beyond periods of hospitalisation, have adequate cover.
Various Maxima Saver Plan Options & Member Payments
Let us firstly explore the various premium options that are available.
|Maxima Saver MONTHY PREMIUM||PLAN OPTION||Main Member||Adult Dependant||Child Dependant|
|MAIN||R2 079||R1 693||R600|
|GRID||R1 871||R1 524||R540|
|Maxima Saver ANNUAL Day to Day available PREMIUM||PLAN OPTION||Main Member||Adult Dependant||CD|
|MAIN||R3 744||R3 048||R1 080|
|GRID||R3 372||R2 748||R972|
|Maxima Saver ANNUAL Day to Day available FAMILY PREMIUM||PLAN OPTION||Main Member+ Adult Dependant||Main Member + Adult Dependant + 1 Child Dependant||Main Member + Adult Dependant + 2 Child Dependants|
|MAIN||R6 792||R7 872||R8 952|
|GRID||R6 120||R7 092||R8 064|
Now let’s explore some the high-level cover:
- There is no limit on cover for all Private South African hospitals;
- Non-Fedhealth professionals get up to 100% of the Fedhealth Cover with the member being liable for the difference in costs;
- There is also no limit on cover for Contracted-In Fedhealth Group of In-Hospital Specialists;
- It offers unlimited consultations cover for Listed Fedhealth-Network Family Practitioners;
- 25 of the Prescribed Minimum Benefit Chronic Conditions and medication is included;
- Unlimited pre-authorised radiology;
- Elementary dentistry is covered;
- Members qualify for free flu vaccinations on an annual basis;
- Cover for various contraception required by females;
- If you need additional treatment after discharge, you have cover for another 30 days;
- To avoid having to collect medication after discharge from hospital especially if further recuperation is necessary, this plan makes provision for take-home medication for a whole week;
- Another excellent benefit is the free 24-hour access to the Fedhealth’s Nurse telephone line;
- You have cover for the value added benefits for those unanticipated and or additional expenses
- Full cover for trauma treatment while members are in a casualty ward.
Does the Maxima Saver plan interest you?
Kindly visit http://www.fedhealth.co.za to explore in-depth benefits or contact them
via SMS: “MAXIMASAVER” to 32199 or by telephone call to 082 000 2153
All info was correct at time of publishing