Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth
November 29, 2016
The Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth aims to cover young professionals and families who are ready to take charge of their healthcare. However, this means paying a slightly higher monthly premium.
Therefore this is also an excellent choice for students who get cover at child rates until the age of 27.
The plan is highly suited to people requiring a Hospital plan because it allows them a hospital of their choice even though the plan offers limited Out-of-Hospital savings.
It is a plan that offers both excellent hospital cover and Day-to-Day benefits.
General & Value Added Benefits
The Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth includes the following General and Value Added benefits:
- Unlimited cover at ALL Private hospitals;
- Unlimited cover for Contracted-In-Fedhealth-Network In-Hospital Specialists;
- Also unlimited cover for Contracted-In-Fedhealth-Network Family Practitioners consultations;
- Up to 100% of the Fedhealth-Network Cover for non-Fedhealth professionals (the difference in cost payable by the member);
- Medical Aid Savings Account;
- Basic Dentistry Benefits;
- Free annual flu vaccinations for the entire family;
- Selected Female Contraception (patch and IUDs including Mirena®, contraceptive rings and oral);
- 25 Prescribed Minimum Benefit (PMB) Chronic Medication;
- Unlimited Radiology (MRI & CT Scans – if pre-authorised);
- Trauma treatment casualty ward whether admitted to hospital or not;
- Seven days of take-home medication on discharge from hospital;
- Also 30 days of Post-Hospitalisation treatment;
- Free 24-hour access to the Fedhealth Nurse Line;
- The value added Threshold Benefit applies for events not anticipated
Additional Options for the Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth
The Maxima Saver Plan from Fedhealth also offers a Grid option.
This option is available at a reduced monthly premium, although members are still enjoying all of the benefits supplied by this plan.
And there are only two requirements for this additional option:
- It is more beneficial for members to make use of Private Hospitals listed on the Fedhealth Grid than hospitals that do not appear on the grid
- In addition, a Member Co-Payment will apply should members utilise of a Non-Fedhealth Grid hospital.
Member Premium Options
Displayed in the table below, is the Maxima Saver Plan cost effective 2017 Main and Grid monthly premium options:
|Maxima Saver Plan MONTHY PREMIUM||OPTION||Main Member||Adult Dependant||Child Dependant|
|MAIN||R2 079||R1 693||R600|
|GRID||R1 871||R1 524||R540|
|Maxima Saver Plan ANNUAL Day to Day available PREMIUM||OPTION||Main Member||Adult Dependant||Child Dependant|
|MAIN||R3 744||R3 048||R1 080|
|GRID||R3 372||R2 748||R972|
|Maxima Saver Plan ANNUAL Day to Day available FAMILY PREMIUM||OPTION||Main Member + Adult Dependant||Main Member + Adult Dependant + 1 Child Dependant||Main Member + Adult Dependant + 2 Child Dependants|
|MAIN||R6 792||R7 872||R8 952|
|GRID||R6 120||R7 092||R8 064|
Sign Up Information
To sign up for this plan or to obtain more information:
CALL: 082 000 2153 OR SMS: “MAXIMASAVER” to 32199
To get your hospital plan quote just add your contact details to the form and then submit your information. Quick. Easy. Free.
All info was correct at time of publishing